Logo Malouin assurance



Pay securely online. It’s that simple!

Go to the PolicyPayments payment platform. All you have to do is enter your login and zip code, and you’ll be able to make your payment. Please note that only credit cards are accepted.

Don’t have a login? You can create it by clicking on the “no ID number” button.

Click on the button below to be redirected to the Policy Payments website.




514 634-7115

Opening hours

Monday to Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.

Other type of payment

Cash payment

Come by our office to drop off your cash payment. We are always glad to see our customers!

Cheques Payment

Your cheques made payable to MORIN ASSURANCES are greatly appreciated! Please mail them to 2510 Notre Dame, Lachine, QC, H8S 2G9, taking care to write your client code on the back.

Interac e-transfer

Send your e-transfer to payment@morinassurances.com and please include your client code or policy number in the message.

Keep in touch

Did you know? We are on the following social networks

General questions


If I work from home, do I have to notify my insurance company?

If you have a home office, you must notify your insurer. Special protection will be required
can be added to your contract:


  • Computer equipment;
  • Civil liability if you receive customers;
  • Etc.
Why does the presence of a wood stove in my home affect my insurance premium?

The risk of fire is much higher when using a wood-burning stove. The insurance premium may vary according to the frequency of use. The insurance company may want confirmation that the stove and chimney are in compliance, as well as their installation.

I was involved in an accident when someone hit my car while it was parked. Do I have to pay a deductible?

No deductible applies in the event of an at-fault collision.

Is my vehicle insured if I lend it to a friend and he has an accident?

Any driver with a valid driver’s license can drive your vehicle. In the event of an accident, you’ll be covered according to the coverage you have. However, you are required to declare any driver living in your household who holds a valid driver’s license. The same applies if this person drives your car on a regular basis.

If I'm not at fault for the accident, will the third party's insurer pay for the damage to my car?

The vehicle’s insurer will always foot the bill for repairs, depending on your coverage.

I'm a tenant with old furniture that's worth next to nothing. Do I really need insurance?

An insurance contract includes a replacement value clause. This means you can replace your damaged goods with new ones of the same quality. What’s more, liability insurance is also included in all insurance contracts. This will come in handy, especially if you cause a fire in your home that results in damage to your neighbors. Your insurer can compensate your neighbors for the damage caused by the fire you started.

Get a quote fast

Car insurance

Price comparison

Get a quote for your car in 5 minutes by filling out our online form!

Home insurance

Price comparison

With our online form, you’re just 5 minutes away from getting a quote for your home!

Talk to a broker

By phone

Long live human contact! Contact one of our brokers, who will be happy to listen and advise you: 514 634-7115.